One year ago I launched the traveltipgirl.com blog to share my love of travel, provide practical advice, and encourage readers to get out and explore. To those of you who have read my posts, encouraged me, and joined the conversation, a sincere thank you. I welcome your input and truly appreciate your suggestions and ideas. You’ve joined me as I’ve visited both coasts of Mexico, wandered the streets of Paris, and sailed down the Seine River. I hope I’ve provided you with valuable tips, inspired you to travel to new places and made you laugh a time or two.
Here’s a recap of some of my favorite posts of the year:
- What to pack for a cruise;
- How to enjoy gourmet cuisine when traveling with kids;
- Easy ways to improve your photos;
- Why you shouldn’t buy a hermit crab as a souvenir;
- And, my favorite, how to take a road trip with cats (if you must).
Happy travels to you all!
Laura a/k/a Travel Tip Girl